Sunday, June 22, 2008

Girl's Night

After a very long day yesterday, I needed some relaxing time. So, I went and got a mani and a pedi with my friend Jill. It was nice...listening to the Vietnamese banter, followed by giggles, wondering what these little tiny women find so funny.

Then, we went to The Galleria and shopped. We went into a really cool candy store called Dylans...it had everything!! I bought Joe some candy cigarettes, the kind you got from the ice cream man, they also had the candy lipstick and cinnamon toothpicks...what a blast from the past!

After a few clothing and shoe purchases we went and ate at The Cheesecake Factory....yes, my diet was off today. We had a good meal, laughed and teased the 20 year old waiter....it was fun.





1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Yesterday was fun! I love Dylan's Candy Bar and I loved the eye candy at the Cheesecake Factory. He He!

June 22, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home