Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My first tag - Getting to know you survey

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8ish

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City for our girls night. I loved it!!! There was a small bit of frontal male nudity...it's about time!!!!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance, Rules of Engagement, The Riches, Men in Trees, Pushing Daisies....the list goes on

5. What did you eat for breakfast? 2 pieces of sourdough bread with peanut butter...sourdough bread is okay in the SBD because it is acidic

6. What foods do you dislike? anything out of the water and most vegetables

7. Your favorite potato chip? wavy lays or Schlotsky's sour cream and onion chips

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My IPOD

9. What kind of car do you drive? My brand new, clean, new car smelling Dodge Avenger.....my company car

10. Favorite sandwich? A turkey sub from a place called Subs-N-U in Tuscaloosa, Al.

11. What characteristics do you despise? mean for no reason, mean to animals and old people

12. What are your favorite clothes? black shirts

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Rome or a road trip across the country

14. What color is your bathroom? beige, cream and brown

15. Favorite brand of clothing? whatever fits

16. Favorite time of day? late night

17. Where would you want to retire to? Tenn, Alabama or Carolina's if our family didn't all live in Tx.

18. Favorite sports to watch? Hello???? ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!! Roll Tide!!! Just 2.5 more months till football season starts!!!!

19. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

20. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl.....notice the time of my posts

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? nothing that I have not already posted

22. What did you want to be when you were little? Very first thing was an archeologist. Then a vet.

23. What is your best childhood memory? I have so many. My parents gave us a wonderful childhood...everything that reminds me of those times makes me feel warm. Some of the best memories are our trips to Destin in the summer, holidays, family gatherings.

24. Nicknames? My dad called me Amycakes and Freckleface. When I moved from Texas to Mass. I was called Tex for awhile

25. Piercings? Ears.

26. Eye Color? Green

27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

28. Favorite restaurant? Hido, Cheesecake Factory, lots!!!

29. Favorite ice cream? Baskin and Robbins Mint Choc. Chip and Choc. Chip together

30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Lowe's or Ross

31. Bedtime? 1-2 am

32. What are you listening to right now? silence

33. How many tattoos do you have? none. when I asked my dad if I could get one when I was in college he said if I wanted to pay for college...so, none!

34. Next film you'll see? I don't know

35. Tag anyone? Jamie

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I'm glad your dad said he wouldn't pay for your college if you got a tatoo. Very smart. :) AND... I didn't know that about you.

June 18, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Rosco said...

Amy,
I hope my brother told you I'm coming to Houston tomorrow. I am hopeful we can see each other. I need to see your lovely face and of course my nephews too.
Love,
UR

June 19, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home