Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sex and the City

Every month me and 2 friends of mine (Jill and Maria) have a girls night. Amazingly, we have stuck to it for about 5 years now.....not many girls can commit to something for that long (except a man)! We used to work together at Kodak, and although all 3 of us work for different companies now, we have remained good friends. I look forward to each month when we get together, it usually involves eating at a new restaurant, going to a festival or the rodeo, painting pottery, seeing a movie, having craft night, or fondue night....it's always something fun. Last night, we went to see Sex and the City for Maria's birthday. We sat in the back row and laughed most of the time....uncontrollably. A few moments of laughter, without giving anything away, involved Charlotte and Pakippsie, a girl who can type, guacamole, and many more. After the movie, we sat in Maria's car and I listened to Jill and Maria sing Miley Cyrus songs and dance in the backseat. It was a night of youthful behavior...something we all need every now and then.


Jill and I in the theater

Maria, me and Jill



Jill and I

Jill and Maria gettin their groove on

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That was so much fun. You're right... not many girls can commit to a girl's night, even a couple of times a year. I've always said "To have friends, you have to be a friend." I've had some of the most fun times ever on our Girls Nights. Love You.

June 8, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I now know the meaning of this blog. To make Cathy jealous and hate living in Miami more than she already does. (hee, hee). I saw SATC yesterday with Chrissy. Did not have as much fun as you, but did enjoy myself.

Hey, good luck today with your new eating. You will get through it. Just don't go to this page and look at your favorite things....and call me for anything, as long as it is before 9 because i will be asleep. (what kind of friend is that?)

June 9, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home