Saturday, November 7, 2009

47 Questions

1. WAS I NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A song that my dad like.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I CRIED? It's been awhile....all I can think of is tears from laughter on Halloween night.
3. DO I LIKE MY HANDWRITING? I hate it!! It sucks...I start out ok and then get lazy and messy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Boars Head Roasted or Honey Turkey very thinly sliced.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 baby boys, 2 dogs and 3 cats
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep...I think I am kinda fun to be around.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not alot...every now and then...constant sarcasm gets old real fast!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no!!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruity Pebbles and Capt Crunch Berry
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope...too lazy
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Baskin Robbins mint choc chip and choc chip in a cup
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? teeth/smile
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my hands and thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my friend Cathy in Miami
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Sure, I think it would be fun to read everyone's answers. And plus I love stuff like this.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? barefoot...just got a pedi...don't need to cover it :-)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? mini 3 musketeers
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the Texas game and a screeching baby
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? green
23. FAVORITE SMELL? desserts baking and men's cologne
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My BF Nikki
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? got it off someone else's blog
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football...well, Alabama football!
27. Hair Color? light brown
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? desserts
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Oh happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Couples Retreat...not very good
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a white wife beater...classy
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I guess winter..its hard to say. 100% fall and spring.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? wedding cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? You!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I guess who ever doesn't like answering these type of things.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? cookbooks
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? DVR'ed shows. The Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl, How I met your Mother and Eastwick
42. FAVORITE SOUND? clapping and horses hooves on gravel or pavement
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I personally don't care of either, but if I had to pick i would say the Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? amateur photographer
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Birmingham, AL
47. WHOSE ANSWERS AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Yours!

1 Comments:

Blogger ACR said...

Oh. I love these things too. Might have to borrow it. These survey type things get going every once in a while on email or FB and it spreads like wild fire! :)

It was fun to read your answers!
If you're from AL, live in TX, how did you get to live in MA too? :)

November 7, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home