Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Love PRESENTS!!!!

Well, it's been a fun week of gift getting :-) Considering I thought I would never get pregnant, it is pretty amazing to be given a baby gift...so unbelievable! The first was an outfit that I bought for myself (for baby) like I said I would. After crying for half the day after the good news, Joe and I went and had lunch where we kinda just sat in shock and happiness and then I raced over to Kohl's and bought one gender neutral outfit. That night my mom and dad came over with treats for the dogs and a treat for baby. My mom got me 2 of the cutest outfits!!! Of course they have animals on them because my kid will be surrounded by pets!! The next day my friend Karen invited me over and gave me a set of baby animal books, a rattle and told me she was pregnant!!!! And, last but not least....Joe surprised me with diamond earrings tonight!!!! They are beautiful!! How freakin' sweet is he?? He said I deserved them for everything I had gone through to get pregnant :-) Thanks Joe...I love you!

My awesome earrings!!!

The outfits my mommy bought me...they're sooo cute!!

The cutest set of books and a rattle that my friend Karen got for us!

The outfit I bought the day I found out I was pregnant!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So awesome! I will be over soon with you a present as well. That was so sweet of Joe. You really did deserve them. They are beautiful!

November 14, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger clemsongirlandthecoach said...

thebeasleyfamily.blogspot.com/

Rachel at this blog wants to participate...contact her! :) she can be your new partner!

November 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger True Companions Plus One? said...

Oh wow - look at everything! How excited are you?! And I love those books - I've given them to a few friends, myself.

And those earrings are beautiful - so sweet of your husband!

November 15, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger bb said...

Yay, all those clothes are so cute and your husband is the BEST! I hope mine can think of something that good in January ;-)

November 15, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Great gifts!!! Joe is SOOOO sweet.

November 16, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger True Companions Plus One? said...

Speaking of baby items, did you see this? At this price, you could afford to get one for every car in your family! And Britax seats are awesome!

http://tinyurl.com/5bj36v

Again - congratulations!

November 16, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowza - those earrings are beautiful! I can't wait to see you model them. What a sweetheart Joe is!! I'm going to send Danny over for lessons.

It's so great to see all of your baby stuff. We are so excited and thrilled for you and Joe. My mom and Dad send their congratulations as well.

November 17, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home